We talk about Storytelling in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Square Enix's new studio Istolia and their first game, Project Prelude Rune, and more!
- Breath of the Wild Storytelling Method - 1:45
- Studio Istolia: Project Prelude Rune - 13:30
- Channel Growth - 23:15
- Most Nostalgic Game? - 37:03
- Favorite Video Game Sword? - 42:27
Breath of the Wild DLC? - Dark Pixel Podcast Episode #41
- Breath of the Wild DLC - 3:22
- Valve 3 New VR Games - 17:14
- Nomura to Attend MAGIC - 32:56
- Mass Effect: Andromeda Changes - 34:45
- Film Scores vs. Game Music - 47:31
- Isometric COmputer RPG's - 1:16:50
- Square Enix Problems Post Final Fantasy XI - 1:20:20
These Switch rumors can't all be true, can they? We discuss upcoming games for the Switch, Dragon Quest vs. Final Fantasy popularity, and more in this week's podcast!
- Nintendo Switch rumors - 3:50
- Dragon Quest vs. Final Fantasy popularity - 30:05
- Games we hated but later loved - 46:17
- Famous Actors in video games - 1:02:26
- Characters who evolve vs. are uncovered - 1:18:24
Final Fantasy XV will be getting Story Patching DLC in the future. Is fixing a game post-release something that you would like to see more games do? We offer our thoughts on this topic, The Last Guardian, Yooka-Laylee coming to the Nintendo Switch and more!
- Final Fantasy XV Story Patching DLC - 2:18
- The Last Guardian Thoughts - 31:26
- Yooka-Laylee on Switch, not Wii U - 41:06
- Favorite side quests in games - 46:58
- What games to play for first time gamers? - 56:45
- Thoughts on online only games - 1:06:22
Dark Souls on Switch!? Dark Pixel Podcast ep. 31
Dark Pixel Podcast #30 - Final Fantasy XV is Finally Out!!